You have probably heard the buzz that Twitter is receiving. Many business owners are joining Twitter, but quite a few are not sure how to use Twitter and how to promote their business on Twitter in order to get results.
Lately, I have been hearing from many clients asking me how to use Twitter and how to get results on Twitter. Here are five tips for you to help you get more clients on Twitter:
– Use Twitter To Research Your Target Market . One of the biggest benefits that Twitter provides business owners is the ability to connect with your target market and hear what your target market is talking about.
One of the biggest challenges that business owners face is not knowing what they target market needs. At Twitter you are able to listen to your target market, see what kind of issues your target market is experiencing and what kind of help your target market needs.
Once you have this information, there are many things you can do with it. You can write articles and blog posts with the information that your target market needs. You can create a service based on the information you have received. You can offer a teleseminar on a topic that your target market is interested in.
By just doing your research and understanding what your target market is looking for, you are going to get clients on Twitter!
– Build Your List. I am sure that you know that the bigger your list, the more successful your business is. Use Twitter to build your list by sharing information about your free gift and your newsletter with your followers. Do not promote your newsletter and your free gift all the time, but it's perfectly fine to mention your offers from time to time.
– Build Relationships With People You Meet On Twitter. People buy from people they know, like and trust. Do not just promote yourself all the time. Get to know your contacts and they will get to know you.
For example, on Twitter, spend 80-90% of your twits to help others, share useful content and network. Limit promotion to 10-20% of the time. When you do this, more people will follow you and more people will want to get to know you, which will translate into more subscribers over time.
– Blog And Share Your Blog Posts On Twitter. Sharing your blog posts is another great way to demonstrate your expertise to your target market. And you do not even have to share your posts manually. There are tools that will automatically check your blog and post your blog post to Twitter automatically.
All you need to do is to set it up and your blog posts will be shared with your followers every time you have a new blog post.
– Offer Events And Teleseminars. A great way to invite more people to your list is to offer an event and invite your Twitter contacts to join you for the event.
Just set up a teleseminar on a topic that your target market is interested in and let people on Twitter know about it. You will get more teleseminar attendants that way.
Take action on at least one of these tips today and start using Twitter to build your list, get clients and promote your business!